FALL PROTECTION – CONFINED SPACE COMBO
Receive two certificates in a single day! Save your precious time and money by attending this program which will cover both fall protection and confined space, ensuring that common topics are covered only once. This program will reduce the overall training time by a full day!!
19 in stock
Please arrive 10 minutes before the scheduled start time.
Lunch between 11:30 and 12:30.
End of the day is 5:00pm.
(1 day course with a maximum occupancy of 20 students)
The following topics are covered in the fall protection course:
- Occupational Health and Safety Regulations related to fall arrest
- Specific fall arrest terminology
- When fall protection is required
- Types of fall protection equipment and their uses
- Inspection of the equipment
- Donning and fitting of harnesses
- Hazards associated with working at heights
- Fall protection systems
- Fall protection work planning
The following topics are covered in the Confined Space course:
- Occupational Health and Safety legislation related to confined spaces
- Specific definitions and terminology
- Confined space responsibilities for Management, Supervisors, Entrants, Attendants and Rescue Personnel
- Hazard identification including:
- Atmospheric hazards
- Safety hazards
- Work activity hazards
- Human factors
- Determining hazard levels
- Atmospheric testing
- Hazard control including:
- Ventilation and purging
- Entry plans
- Introduction to rescue planning